1. Purpose of collecting personal information
The purpose of collecting customer information is related to issues such as:
– Customer support: consulting the company's services
– Provide information services and support at the request of customers.
– Send announcements of new programs and services of the company
– Measure and improve our services.
2. Scope of information collection
We collect customer personal information when:
– Customers using directly provided services include: full name, email, phone number, business information, address.
– From other legitimate sources: We collect customer information from other legitimate sources.
3. Information storage time
Amerasia Shipping Logistics U.S (ASL U.S) will store personal information provided by customers on our internal systems during the process of providing services to customers or when customers request to cancel the provided information.
4. Persons or organizations that may have access to such information
– Partners are service providers for us related to order fulfillment and are limited to the necessary information as well as applying regulations to ensure security and confidentiality of personal information.
– We use services from a third-party service provider to perform some activities related to the https://aslc-us.com/ website . The third party may then access or process personal information in the course of providing such services. We require third parties to comply with all relevant personal information protection laws and security requirements relating to personal information.
– Programs are affiliated, co-implemented, outsourced for the purposes mentioned in Section 1 and always apply the requirements of personal information security.
– Legal requirements: We may disclose personal information if it is required by law and such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes.
– Business transfer (if any): in the event of a merger or consolidation with another company, the buyer will have the right to access information stored and maintained by us, including personal information.
5. Commitment to protecting customer's personal information
– Personal information of customers on https://aslc-us.com/ is absolutely confidential by ASL in accordance with the Company's personal information protection policy. The collection and use of information of each customer is done only with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided for by law.
– Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the customer's personal information without the consent of the customer.
– We will provide some information such as: name, address, phone number to the shipping service when using the freight forwarding service.
– In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of customer personal data, ASL will be responsible for notifying the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and we will also notify the customer.
– The company is not responsible for and will not settle all complaints related to the interests of that customer if it considers all the personal information of that customer provided during the initial registration to be incorrect.
6. Methods and tools for users to access and edit data:
If you have any request to access and correct the personal information provided, you can:
– Call directly to the phone number: 562-906-3906
– Email: Phong@aslc-us.com